Coaches Camp • Nov 7-8, 2019 – St. Louis, MO (Camp Only)
This registration is for the Coaching Academy Coaches Camp only. To register for the Coaches Camp and the Professional Barbell Coach Certification Seminar (a savings of $200), please click here.
November 7-8, 2019
The Strength Parlor
St. Louis, MO
The focus of the Coaches Camp is the evaluation and improvement of the student’s performance on the platform. Lectures focus on overall coaching theory and practical coaching topics, and the student receives ample opportunity to coach various lifters and receive real-time feedback from Coaching Academy Staff Coaches. The Coaches Camp is concluded with an exit interview for each camp attendee and a question and answer session with the staff, providing direct feedback for the attendee on what they need to improve and how they need to go about it.
- 6:1 MAX student to coach ratio
- Real-time evaluation and feedback on your platform coaching
- Practical coaching lectures on coaching theory and how to diagnose and fix errors with the lifts
- Individual exit interview with the Coaching Academy Staff Coaches
- Extensive Q&A session to firm up any remaining academic or programming questions
- General schedule: Thur – Lecture and platform training. Fri – Lecture, platform training, exit interview, Q&A. Start Thur @ 9:00 AM. Close Fri @ 8:00 PM
- Cost for Thur/Fri Camp only: $599