BLOC Partner Program Agreement
The purpose of the BLOC Partner Program Agreement (“Agreement”) is to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between Barbell Logic, Inc. (“Barbell Logic”) and clients/friends of Barbell Logic for the promotion of Barbell Logic’s services.
BLOC Partner Responsibilities
Maintaining BLOC Partner status and benefits means meeting the following requirements:
- You warrant that you will comply with all terms of this Agreement and the laws, rules, and regulations governing your business, website and media, and the promotion of Barbell Logic services.
Barbell Logic will not develop, operate, or maintain any content on your website or social media or linked to your website or media.
No content promoting Barbell Logic or Barbell Logic’s services, staff, coaches, or Partners, and any content related to your BLOC Partner status shall contain the following—
- content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or that contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit materials
- software or technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website, including toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions, and add-ons
- representations, guarantees, or other statements concerning Barbell Logic services or products, except as expressly authorized on our website
- resemblance to the look and feel of our website or media in a way that may reasonably create the impression that your website or media is endorsed by Barbell Logic or a part of the Barbell Logic website, without prior written permission from us
In addition to these restrictions, Barbell Logic prohibits posting affiliate links on Barbell Logic’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media pages.
If you are unsure whether something complies with these terms, please ask by emailing email@example.com.
Compliance with all responsibilities does not guarantee BLOC Partner status. Barbell Logic may revoke BLOC Partner status at any time and for any reason. Revocation will be in writing via email and not be preceded by a notification.
Barbell Logic’s Rights
Barbell Logic may reverse orders due to cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in this Agreement. We value clear communication, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we have made a mistake. Similarly, we ask for your cooperation if we seek clarification or more information on any referrals. We may require that you validate the source of your traffic to our Program with clear and demonstrable proof. Failure to cooperate or produce the required information may result in the termination of your BLOC Partner status.
Barbell Logic does not agree to reimburse any expense you may incur in reliance on this Agreement or on your BLOC Partner status.
If you are unable to participate in or make use of any BLOC Partner benefits, Barbell Logic will not provide an alternative benefit or cash value of that benefit to you.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
As a BLOC Partner, it is your responsibility to comply with FTC disclosure requirements. For more information, visit https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/disclosures-101-social-media-influencers
Reliance and Termination
Either you or Barbell Logic may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason through written communication and without notice.